Taylor-DeJongh is widely acknowledged as one of the top LNG advisors in the world. The firm has advised project sponsors and financiers on 32 LNG projects worldwide, in all stages from early development through to financial closing.
TDJ has had lead financial advisory roles in each of the following projects: Qatargas, Qatargas II, Ras Laffan Train 3, Angola LNG, Equatorial Guinea LNG, Trinidad Atlantic LNG, Liquid Niugini LNG in Papua New Guinea, Gladstone LNG (for Santos) and additional LNG production projects in Russia, Algeria and Alaska. The firm has also advised on numerous LNG receiving terminals in the USA and Europe.
The firm’s experience includes:
- In-depth knowledge of the dynamics and risks of the LNG value chain, including gas production, pipelines, LNG liquefaction plants, LNG tanking and shipping, and re-gas terminals.
- A solid understanding of gas and LNG economics, based on current knowledge of gas utilization for power generation, petrochemicals, fertilizers and other commercial users.
- Commercial structuring for optimal bankability: LNG SPAs, GSPAs, EPC through-put agreements, and all completion and operations issues.
- Organizing and arranging multi-source financings for LNG projects: commercial banks, ECAs, other agencies and capital markets.
- Financing term sheets and all financing agreements.
- Managing the financial process through to financial closing.